Join Us in March 2023 at This International Heart Failure Conference for an Immersive Experience in the Latest Treatment Innovations.
Building on last year’s successful inaugural Technology and Heart Failure Therapeutics conference, CRF is convening the 2nd annual THT meeting.
Registration is now open.
- Stay up to date.
Get the full range of updates on the current status of drug- and device-based treatments for heart failure across the spectrum, as well as LV ejection fractions.
- Hear it here first.
Be there for release of results of late-breaking pivotal studies that are not yet reflected in treatment guidelines.
- Catch up with colleagues from around the world.
Take advantage of multiple opportunities for formal and informal networking.
- Return to your practice with new tools.
Learn the latest innovations to immediately put into practice for treating heart failure.
Who should attend THT 2023?
THT 2023 is designed for a multidisciplinary audience that includes anyone interested in heart failure management and a comprehensive overview of existing and investigational interventions. This includes:
- Heart failure specialists
(fellows, nurses, physicians, and research coordinators)
- Cardiac imaging specialists
- Cardiac and vascular surgeons
- Clinical cardiologists
- Fellows in interventional cardiovascular medicine and related fields
- Industry professionals
- Interventional cardiologists
- Medical device experts
- Nurse practitioners
- Pharmaceutical executives
- Pharmaceutical researchers
- Physician assistants
- Research scientists
What last year’s attendees said about THT
Dates to Know
Join the Conversation